The CDHS counseling staff would like to cordially invite Junior students and parents/guardians to Parent/Student Night on Thursday, March 23rd at 6 p.m. in the High School Cafeteria / or Auditorium.
The following topics will be discussed as your child prepares for transition into the postsecondary world:
* College search; The how, what, where, when, and why?
* Military and Employment options various trade unions, etc.
* College application process
o Applications Common App. / SUNY App. / SEND.edu
o Letters of recommendation
o Office procedures
* SAT/ACT and changes related to Covid
* Popular Websites, Financial Aid & Scholarships
* Senior Meetings
If you have questions before this event feel free to contact at 518-622-8543 extension 56010.