NOTE: Any updates based on incoming COVID-19 guidance will be shared as it becomes available.
See below for the sports being offered in Fall 2021 and their start dates, followed by information on how to register for the Fall 2021 sports season. If you want to participate on a sports team, you must be signed up and approved on FamilyID and you must have a current physical on file in the Nurse's Office.
If you have any Athletic Department questions, please call 518-622-8543 ext. 58800 or email Mr. Hagan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall 2021 Sports
These Fall 2021 sports begin on Monday, August 23, 2021 at the following times and locations:
- Boys Varsity and JV Soccer - 6:00 AM at the Cairo Elementary School
- Girls Varsity and JV Soccer - 6:00 AM on the JV Soccer Field at the High School
- Girls Varsity Tennis - 7:30 AM on the High School Tennis Courts
- Varsity Football - 3:00 PM on the Catskill High School Football Field
- Boys and Girls Varsity Cross Country - 7:00 AM at the Irish Cultural Centre
- Varsity Golf - 9:00 AM at the Blackhead Mountain Golf Course
- Girls Varsity Cheer (football) - 10:00 AM in the HS Gym
- Girls Varsity and JV Volleyball - 8:00 AM in the MS Gym
How to Register
Dear Parents/Guardians and Student Athletes:
For the Fall Sports Season, we are once again using the online registration site FamilyID to register for participation in interscholastic athletics. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our interscholastic athletic programs. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO REGISTER FOR PARTICIPATION IN INTERSCHOLASTIC ATHLETICS.
A parent/guardian should register their son/daughter by clicking on this link www.familyid.com/cairo-durham-central-school-district and following these steps:
- Select the appropriate form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using Family ID, click Create Account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner first and last names (parent/guardian), email address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account.
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you into familyid.com.
- Once in the appropriate form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting “Submit” the registration will be complete.
Please use the following steps:
- Click on the Current Season registration form on your school's FamilyID Landing page.
- Login using the e-mail address and password you created previously (do not create a new account)
- Choose the sport.
- Click on "Add Participant Below or Click to Select" and pick your child's name.
- Update health and demographic information, if necessary.
- Sign-off on seasonal agreements.
- Save and Submit
At any time you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the “Registration” tab on the blue bar. If you need assistance with registration please contact FamilyID at email@example.com or 1-888-800-5583 x1. Support is available seven days a week and messages will be returned promptly.