Updated February 3, 2021
In our ongoing effort to give up-to-date information about the reopening of schools in September 2020, we will be centralizing updates on this page. Please check back regularly for the latest information.
As we proceed through these uncertain and quickly changing times, please know that the health and social-emotional well-being of our students and staff will remain our top priority. The 2020-2021 school year will require us all to collaborate and adapt as we go. As a school community, we will create a safe, effective learning environment for our students and we will get through this unprecedented time in history together.
Click here for the COVID-19 Report Card, a state-mandated dashboard for tracking COVID-19 data in schools.
- Return to School Protocol from DOH (updated February 3, 2021)
- COVID-19 Testing at School FAQ (January 6, 2021)
- COVID-19 Zones Notice & Testing Consent (December 11, 2020)
- New Question on Health Screening Form (November 13, 2020)
- Notice of Travel Advisory (November 12, 2020)
- Clarification on Contact Tracing (October 23, 2020)
- Daily Health Screening Reminder (September 8, 2020)
- Daily Health Screening Test Emails Scheduled for September 4 & 8
- Updated Reopening Information Session for K-5 Scheduled for September 2 (updated September 3, 2020)
- Video & Presentation from Reopening Q&A Sessions (updated August 21, 2020)
- Reopening Q&A Sessions (updated August 17, 2020)
- Governor Announces Schools Can Reopen (August 7, 2020)
- Letter from Superintendent Wetherbee (August 3, 2020)
- Reopening Update (July 24, 2020)
- Reopening Update (July 10, 2020)
Frequently Asked Questions
[Updated on September 3, 2020] This Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page addresses common questions and concerns related to reopening schools in September 2020. It will be updated as new information is received and details are finalized.
Reopening Plan for September 2020
Supplemental Plan Sections:
- Learning Plans (posted on August 14, 2020)
- Contact Tracing Protocol (posted on August 14, 2020)
- Testing Protocol & Testing Locations (updated on August 31, 2020)
How to Wear a Fabric Mask Safely
Hand Washing for Kids
Help Your Child Prepare to Go Back to School
Social Distancing at School (Moving in the Hallways)