As a student, you may find these resources useful:
- Google Classroom
- Parking Policies (CDHS)
- Start Portal (includes email, docs, and other tools)
- Weather Related School Closing
Chromebook Driver's Manual - The Driver's Manual will help you get the most out of your school Chromebook.
If you need technical assistance with your Chromebook, email email@example.com or call 518-622-8543 ext. 59500 (please note that emails may be the quickest way to receive assistance).
If you need to contact your teacher(s) or counselor(s), see the Staff Directory for email addresses.
Back to School Info
The 2020-21 school year begins on Wednesday, September 9, 2020 for all students (PK-12). This Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page contains information you need to know for this school year, such as:
- Student expectations for in-person learning (e.g., masks, social distancing)
- Student expectations for remote learning
- Learning environment
- Hybrid schedules (6-12)
- Health and safety (e.g., daily health screenings, PPE, managing symptomatic individuals, cleaning)
- And more
Block Bell Schedule (2020-21)
Download the MS/HS block bell schedule, which includes class times for regular/remote school days, early dismissal days, as well as 1- and 2-hour delays.
Day 1/Day 2 Schedule
- MS/HS Library Catalog
- Elementary School Library Catalog
- OverDrive (e-books and audio books)
- Research Databases
- High School Bullying Incident Report form
- Middle School Bullying Incident Report form
- Elementary School Bullying Incident Report form