April 1, 2020 - The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) requires certain employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. These provisions will apply from April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
As a teacher or staff member, you may find these resources useful:
- Alerts by Email and Text
- Curriculum Mapping Site
- Google Classroom
- Library Catalog (MS & HS)
- OverDrive (ebooks and audiobooks)
- Research Databases
- Staff Benefits
- State Education Department
- Staff Portal
- Start Portal
- TEACH Online System *
- Weather Related School Closing
- Web Site Login
- WinCap Web for W-2, sick time, etc.
- Work Orders - Please visit the Staff Portal (above) and go to "Forms" to find the new facilties / custodial work order system.
* TEACH Online System Now Available for Educator Registration (memo from NYSED, September 2016)