Last updated June 25, 2021, at 6:35pm
Class of 2021 Graduation Update
Thursday, June 24th - Mandatory Rehearsal (8-11 a.m.) NOTE: Pictures will be taken during Graduation Rehearsal on 6/24 (8-8:30 a.m.) so come ready to be photographed!
Friday, June 25th - Ceremony at CDHS (6:30 p.m.)
UPDATE: The livestream is now at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCXLAj-s3Zk, as of 6:35pm.
- Graduates arrive by 5:45 p.m. in HS Media Center.
- All guests follow signs through HS to back field for an outdoor ceremony.
- Please bring sunscreen and water. Forecast is sunny and 80 degrees.
- No COVID testing, proof of vaccination, social distancing. Masks required for vaccinated adults.
- Parking for this event is limited due to capital project construction. All graduates will receive ONE laminated parking pass per family. Students may request an additional parking pass in dual-home circumstances. Only vehicles with laminated parking passes can park at CDHS for the event.
- All other vehicles (except for handicapped parking) must park at Cairo Town Park and use shuttle bus (available 5-9 p.m.).
- Handicapped parking is available at CDHS for designated vehicles.
Guests and Seating
- Students will be given FOUR tickets for guests and seating will be provided. Guests may sit anywhere they wish in the designated areas.
- Additional guests who do not have tickets are invited however they must bring their own chairs and sit in the designated overflow area.
We are extremely excited to be hosting this event this year and look forward to spending time celebrating your senior! Any questions or concerns please contact 518-622-8543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Class of 2021 Graduation Ceremony Info..pdf||83.13 KB|