The Cairo-Durham boys and girls varsity soccer teams posed in their uniforms by the Pink Ribbon that is put on their field every October to honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Winter Sports Sign-ups (2018-19)
We are excited to announce that we recently moved to online registration for participation in interscholastic athletics through FamilyID. Starting with the Winter 2018-2019 season, this is the ONLY way to register for participation in interscholastic athletics at Cairo-Durham Middle/High School. Click here to read more about FamilyID and see a step-by-step guide for using our new online registration process.
Sign-ups for JV and Varsity winter sports begin on Tuesday, October 9, 2018.
Sign-ups for Modified winter sports begin on Friday, October 19, 2018.
Monday, October 15th
- Boys and Girls Modified Soccer at Hudson at 4:15 p.m.
- Girls Varsity Soccer vs Hudson at CDHS at 4:15 p.m. (This is their Senior Game)
- Girls Varsity and JV Volleyball vs Albany Leadership in the MS Gym at 4:15 p.m. (This is their Senior Game)
Tuesday, October 16th
- Cross Country at WAJ at 4:15 p.m.
- Girls Varsity and JV Volleyball at Chatham at 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday, October 17th
- Boys and Girls Modified Soccer vs Catskill at CDHS at 4:15 p.m.
Thursday, October 18th
- Modified Football vs Coxsackie-Athens at Cairo Town Park at 4:15 p.m.
- Cross Country at Coxsackie-Athens at 4:15 p.m. (Greene County Championships)
Friday, October 19th
- Boys and Girls Modified Soccer vs Greenville at CDHS at 4:15 p.m.
- Varsity Football vs Fonda at Cairo Town Park at 7 p.m.
Saturday, October 20th
- Modified Cross Country at Fort Plain at 9 a.m.
- Boys and Girls Modified Soccer at Chatham at 10 a.m.